Sunday, May 11, 2008

the most wonderful woman in the world

i wanted to write a post in honor of my mom. i have been wanting to do this for a while now to tell the blog world just how lucky i am to have such an awesome mom and well there is no time like the present- especially because it is mother's day!

i feel very lucky to have my mom- she has been there for me through good times and bad. she is the first person i go to when i have a problem, when i've had a bad day, or when i need advice. I have always been able to talk to my mom and i feel very lucky for that- i know a lot of people who don't have a strong bond with their mothers and i wish that they did because it truly is one of the most special and loving relationships i have ever had in my life.

here are a few of my favorite pictures of us



www.mthreestudio.com


www.mthreestudio.com


www.mthreestudio.com

and those are just a few of the pictures i love of my mom and i- trust me i have a lot more!

today hubby and i celebrated mother's day with my mom with a buffet of taco's and lots of laughter. my mom lives about 10 blocks away from me so i can see her whenever i want which i am very lucky and thankful for. i know a lot of you guys have parents that live pretty far away. i was so happy to be spending mother's day with my mom- there is just something about today that i love. i loved seeing my mom's face light up when we came to the door- taco's in hand and of course a gift for her ( i love spoiling my mom).

today made me think of the day that i will be a mom and how even more special mother's day will be. there are a lot of ladies on my blog roll that are mother's for the first time this mother's day or are expecting and also have a reason to celebrate this mother's day. i am so happy for all of you and can't wait to share this day with my kid's.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers!

3 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Love the pics, she is so cute!

Erin said...

Those pictures from your wedding are amazing. Cute post! :)

Nikole Sarvay said...

These are gorgeous pics! What a lovely tribute to your mother.