Wednesday, April 23, 2008

i'm still here!!!

i know it's been a while guys- school is making me crazy! i will write very soon- i have an important post i want to write and i don't want to rush it- it will be up by tonight. for now here are some random thoughts....

- the weather is freakin GORGEOUS- i don't know how much longer i will be able to be productive at anything unless it is outdoors

- school is kicking my ass- there are not enough hours in the day to be efficient and i hate that- i want to be reaching my full potential but with everything i have to do it is near impossible

- the little bit of time i have had lately to see friends has been amazing- i absolutely love my friends and am so lucky to have them

- life is sometimes unfair, but we are strong and life is worth living- this is what pulls us through- i have more on this but it will have to wait until tonight- i know how you guys love to wait lol :0)

- hard work does pay off- i believe everything i am doing now is for a reason- ask me an hour from now if i feel like that and you may get a different answer- but the real answer always is yes, it does pay off in the end

- there are 3 more weeks to freedom- the countdown has begun!

- after school is done i really want to concentrate on the things that matter most- my family, wonderful husband, friends, myself, and my blog- i never thought my blog could mean this much to me but it does- even now as i type i realize how great of an outlet it is- a connection to people that although i have never met i feel like i am close to- you guys rock!

- and finally my wonderful husband- he probably thinks he married a crazy woman- babe if you are reading this and putting out a search for your real wife i promise she is coming back soon! thank you for all the crap you have been putting up with- you are a doll and i love you :0)

well guys that's all i have for now- please check the blog again tomorrow for a new post!

here is a picture i found of myself last summer- i have a thing about ducks- i love them but i'm always afraid they are going to chase me and eventually catch up to me and bite me- but here i am brave as can be- there is a video that proceeds this that i will have to post soon- and it it hilarious

No comments: