Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged

Molly has tagged me with a new game! I have never done one of these- so why not? :0)

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So i really really love music- i wish this was a tag with the rules, what music you really really love and could sing it from the rooftops but it's not- so here are my songs that i am embarrassed to admit that i like

1.) Britney Spears- Piece of Me

I don't know if i could explain just how crazy i get when this song is on- but i do. I absolutely love the version with the random crazy fan in the background screaming "Leave Britney Alone!"- only played on Kiss Fm for all i can tell. When this song is played in the club it's over- let's just say that :0)

2.) Juvenile- Back That Ass Up
This song takes me back- to high school dances- lots of "cool" bump and grind moves you can do to this song guys! How dumb did i look getting "down" in my homecoming dress to the words "girl you look good, why don't you back that ass up?" ( sorry for making that sound so not the way it was supposed to!)

3.) Big and Rich- Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy
I remember doing a really bad line dance to this song for my RA conference my sophomore year of college. All of my fellow RA's complained how lame this song was- i completely agreed.... but secretly there was a little more yeee-haw in my step because i truly love this song :0)

4.) Coolio- Gangsta Paradise
Molly and i totally and completely share this obsession- i love this song and it is completely not played enough on the radio. Whenever it is played i turn it up- and have been known to hit my steering wheel and do a completely lame version of the finger point thing- yea i'm bad ass...

5.) Sisqo- Thong Song
Yep you heard it right- i love the thong song. There is just something about Sisqo that i heart- i couldn't tell you what it is but i love it :0) This song came out in 2000 and was right around the time i started going to dances my freshman year of high school. (See song #2 and you'll have the rest of the story)

Okay so now that you know all of my secret songs that i dance to like a crazy fool in my apartment i want to know yours-
I Tag....
Erin
Jessica
Julia
Erin
Sierra
Natasha

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oooh, dang -- "Gangsta's Paradise"? Seriously! :)

I can't judge. I'm sure to have some embarrassing ones of my own. I'll have to put some thought into this.