Friday, November 9, 2007

the first is always the hardest

So now that i have started this blog what should i write in it? i've decided the first post is probably the most difficult. Your always told the first impression is the most important- i don't want to dissappoint my readers on my first post do i? look at me thinking i have readers already! Well that is just wishful thinking.....

In fact i guess people create blogs not just for others, in fact not really for others at all but for themselves. I find myself with a lot of say and very few venues to put those thoughts into. So i guess this will be good for me and hopefully for anyone else who reads it. I just recently began reading peoples blogs and really actually enjoy it. It's amazing to think that there is something different happening to everyone, everywhere, at this very moment. We are all leading such different lives but there are intertwining moments that make living and connecting with others all worth while.

I hope to write in this blog weekly, but that is a big commitment for me. With my busy schedule and the hours that i keep it will be difficult but something i really want to do. Why is is that everything you want to do is never actually anything you get to do? Even though i know the answer i still ask the question!

Well i think i will leave it here for now. The clock is ticking and i leave work at 3:30- truly the highlight of my day :0) I think i will go home tonight and enjoy the little time off i will have this weekend with my husband. I just realized we will be married 3 months November 11th! It really does seem like just yesterday that i walked down that isle to him, but i guess it does for every bride right?

Well i better get to billing, more to come later.
-Harmony

No comments: