Saturday, November 10, 2007

trash the dress, well sort of!

So today was a blast and for me to say that considering i am a little under the weather at this point means that the day had to have been great! I am such a baby when i am sick! Today i was fortunate enough to be able to assist one of the best photographers in Milwaukee. I may be biased because she has been my photographer for everything involving my wedding but you can see for yourself on her website! She is energetic, creative, and never misses a shot!

We shot a trash the dress session in the third ward of Milwaukee with an absolutely awesome couple who couldn't have been more perfect for the job! If anyone is wondering what trash the dress is (trust me i had no idea before i did one myself) just got to www.trashthedress.com for an idea- however i feel molly has a very unique and artistic angle on this trash the dress thing so stay tuned to her site for trash the dress pics as well! You can also visit her website and see pictures from my wedding and engagement session as well. The images are gorgeous and make darin and i look like rockstars :0) I must say her blog also rocks, tons of pictures with her picture a day posts and funny stories that will make you laugh for sure. Here is molly's website- take a look! www.mthreestudio.com

Although it was cold we sure didn't feel it until the end! We were moving like crazy- alley ways, parks, old train tracks by the river and of course city market for some very interesting oyster eating shots with the bride and groom! This couple loved every minute of the shoot and we loved them too! They moved great in front of the camera and did an awesome job! They were totally fun, crazy, and willing to try anything to get a great looking photo!

Today was an awesome day and i learned a lot. Being able to pose people and help a professional photographer was an great experience! Molly was so ambitious and took a ton of shots! I can't wait to see what she turns up with!

Well tonight is the annual holiday swing dance party. Darin and i go every year. One of our good swing dance friends, Marv, built a dance floor inside his house! It is going to be a blast! I am tired but i will go on! Plus there will be scrumptious food and good tunes- i'm there!

-Harmony :0)

1 comment:

Molly said...

Awww. Thanks Harm! You rocked just as much!
I'll be adding your blog to my blog roll when I get to that....