Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

In an attempt to post more often i have added in a Wordless Wednesday post- i forgot who i got this idea from so i'm sorry i didn't credit you!

The picture this week is what i will be dreaming of for the next 2 months....







That's right guys- Hubby and I are going to California for our 1 year Wedding Anniversary!!!! I am beyond excited- a whole week of uninterrupted time with my husband! I can't wait! If any of you girls have any suggestions as to where to go while we are there please let me know! We will be in Nappa Valley for a little while and then we will be heading to San Diego!

Look for a post that will be pretty thought provoking later- i will need lots of comments!

Sorry this post wasn't very wordless- sometimes i just don't know when to stop :0)

1 comment:

Julia Goolia said...

Yay for San Diego! I guess you got my email of ideas, then?

And where is the pretty picture post I'm waiting for? :)