Saturday, February 9, 2008

oh cricket cola, how i adore you....

okay so cricket cola will not be my only focus of this post- but let me get it out of the way because well i can't stop thinking about how good it is. for those of you who don't know what cricket cola is- it is a cola that is infused with green tea- full of sugar? yes. bad for you? probably. damn good? hell yes!!!!! it is probably my favorite soft drink- here is a picture of my love....i mean my favorite beverage- yea my beverage.....




























okay so that picture kind of made the post huge- but it had to be glorified :0) i have only been able to find it at Potbelly's sandwich shop- any ideas of where to get it? let me know! i love it- soooo good :0)

anyways not too much new- last night hubby and i went to botanas- a really cute mexican restaurant down on 5th and national- the food was awesome! very authentic and tasty :0)

tonight is our friend rachel's b-day so we are going out to club anything for some cheap beer and dancing- it should be a fabulous time!

other than that my life is semi-boring right now. it seems like all i do is school and work, school and work- no time for anything else. it really is sad but it won't be like this forever. hopefully a new job is on the horizon for hubby in the upcoming weeks so keep your fingers crossed for us! we really need to start banking some cash- we have a lot of bills and no way to pay them! we keep looking at this gorgeous house that is right near our apartment- i love this house!!!! it really is everything we want- but alas now is not the time- soon but not now. our goal is to be debt free by the end of summer- i know we can do it- D will be working a better job, i will have two jobs- so that is double the income- i really hope we can put all this debt nightmare behind us and move on! i can't wait! i have houses on the brain, i would really like children in the near future- all of these things unfortunately require money- but hubby and i don't like to dwell on money- we wish we had more but wishing doesn't make it so- and some day the luck will turn in our favor, i just know it.

so while i anxiously await the return of my husband i will leave you. there is lots of housework to be done and not a lot of time to do it in. however i have been known to clean the house in a record 20 minutes flat- we'll see what happens!

have a fabulous saturday night everyone- more musings soon to come!

4 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Finances....houses....babies....sounds like my brain, too!

I love dinner and dancing, hope you have a blast tonight!

Molly said...

I would try World Market - they have all that kind of stuff.

Miss Sass said...

Hey love. We seriously need to chill soon. I miss you!!! You going out for Emily's bday on Wednesday? We should carpool.

And I love potbelly's sandwiches, possibly the best sandwiches ever made. And damn you for talking about pop; stupid lent. I was bad last night and drank a cherry coke and then had candy this morning. Shame on me. :(

So babies, yay. I would be an Auntie!!! I would be the best Auntie ever, EVER!

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, Coke in the bottle...reminds me of my grandpa. I'm almost positive you could find it at World Market.