Wednesday, December 5, 2007

final week of school!!!!

so today is wednesday- this is awesome for a couple of reasons.
1. this is the last day i have to wake up early this week- i took off on friday to relax and get ready for finals (we'll see about that last part)
2. i have my book of revelation presentation today and then i only have a small test to take and i am done with my semester of theology!!!!
3. once school is over this week- finals are next week and i have successfully completed one more semester of college- only 2 more to go! next semester is going to rock- awesome classes, great professors, and lots of people i know in every class :0)
4. hubby gets off at 2 on friday- we have the whole day together which never usually happens- that is awesome

the week was fantastic! well minus the snow. however hubby did wake up early today (at 530 am!) to brush off my car and warm it up for me- what a sweetheart! did i mention i have the best husband in the world? :0)

well t-minus 4 minutes until break is officially over. then it's another 3 hours of pretending to look like i'm busy. then it is off to my presentation- dance class, a quick nap and then my astronomy test

be careful on the roads today people- it is not good :0( good thing for me my husband works at a car dealership and got me a massive and i mean massive scraper for my car- one they use to scrape off trucks at the dealership- yep everyone is jealous :0)

2 comments:

Molly said...

I'm lmao at your scraper!

Harmony said...

lol- i know isn't hubby a trooper? it was freezing- and i mean freezing outside! it was great to be able to be inside the warm house :0) this is why everyone should have a husband lol :0)