Wednesday, January 23, 2008

apple for the teacher?

so today is my first day that will lead to my last day.....well my last day of college next fall- but still none the less- today is the beginning of the end- the ship will sail, may the force be with you- blah blah blah- i think we all get the picture, no?

so i am packing up my school bag, and like always stealing just a little bit of money from my hubby's pocket for soda and coffee and of course some vending snacks- it's not stealing, it's borrowing- and i do believe when i signed the marriage license under my name it said- "Harmony Dubinsky- all that is his is now yours- the kingdom is yours for the taking!!!!"

okay so no it didn't- but i always pay him back!!! :0)

well girls i'm off- another semester, new books, new teachers- new experiences i can not wait to share with all of you. there will be laughs, tears, and probably some bloodshed- okay well maybe not but i'm going for this whole "kingdom", "force be with you", " ship has sailed" thing so i just figured that i needed some bloodshed....

wish me luck! tonight will be a post you don't want to miss!

1 comment:

Miss Sass said...

Love yr flare for the dramatic! ;) When are we going to hang out again? Miss you love.