Monday, January 28, 2008

prepared for class? me? no, couldn't be!

so this weekend darin and i went to racine- or the outer limits of kenosha is more accurate- to visit his brother and family. It was my nieces and nephew birthday and i was really excited to go! i love those kids- i have said since the moment i met them- if our kids are half as behaved as those kids i will be one happy mother. even when their mom tells them no- they say thankyou to her- as in thankyou for considering it- wow..... very polite and very cute i might add- they were the flower girls in the wedding!

photo by www.mthreestudio.com












i adore them- and they adore me! they were so excited to start calling me "aunt harmony" after the wedding- i have to admit i couldn't wait either! i don't have any siblings so i am glad i finally have nieces and nephews :0)

so this weekend was a blast- fun times, good food, great family :0)

then sunday night came.....homework time! i had completely forgotten that i had to read all of chapter 1 for my psych class- so you know me- i'll just blow it off- bullshit my way through class- it will be just fine- no, no wait- i can't do that! my plan of attack is out the window! i needed to actually read because i had discussion questions due- 2 of them- and they had to be good- they were worth 10 points total- and i did not want my semester starting off like this! so i diligently sat down- got myself some tea and read the whole chapter- and i got to be at 11! fabulous! i actually think i may be able to be studios this semester- we'll see- but i am definitely going to make an effort!

well that is all i have time for now- class starts in 30 minutes- and well im not even out of my pajamas- blogging is so much better when your in your pj's no?

have a great monday! i hope when i read your blogs i see just as much evidence of a good weekend as i had! :0)

No comments: