Saturday, January 5, 2008

this is how lucky i am

my hubby loves me, this i know :0)

currently he is in the kitchen making me my favorite- strawberry margaritas. i tell you people, and most of you already know this- margaritas are my weakness. i love them.... i may talk to my pbr (aka pabst blue ribbon) and tell it how much i love it- how awesome it looks in my hand- but i have to confess- i would cheat on my pbr with a margarita anyday. i feel there is a certain level of sophistication, suaveness (is that a word?) with my margarita. i love it and everything it gives me- if there are margaritas- i'm there.....

anyways......come on you already knew i was weird so this whole talking to my beer, sophisticated margarita mumbojumbo should come as no shock! right?

so tonight i will be joining my friends at the bar- having a couple of pitchers and enjoying life. i hope you all are doing the same. friends are important, time with your loved on is important and well beer just makes that experience all the more interesting and extremely memorable.

not much new to report- i finally, finally, finally cleaned my living room and put away all the xmas gifts i have been tripping over since, well, christmas- so that is done :0) i also did the laundry- the washer and dryer was once a foreign object to me- i can gladly say we had a heart to heart today and it no longer feels neglected :0)

well i better go- much to do- so little time

margarita here i come

1 comment:

Miss Sass said...

Harmony, I wrote a whole blog to you in response to this one. ;)