Wednesday, January 23, 2008

today rocked

so i definately enjoyed all of my classes today. i thought for sure there would be one that i did not like- something i didn't expect or something that would send me running for the hills- but no- nothing at all- it was a fabulous day

my fiber fabrics class- freakin fantastic! we are gonna make some awesome stuff in there! and to top it off i have erin in that class- we sit in the front row and we laugh until it hurts- this semester is gonna be great!

psych- well that will be a challenge- lots of reading, a 10 page paper, and weekly hardcore discussion- but ya know what- i'm up for it! i love the teacher, i love psych- and i think it will be really beneficial for me to have more psychology under my belt

and finally my environmental science class- we started out by watching an inconvenient truth by al gore- that was awesome! really good movie, really good way to start- i think this class will be alright!

so i am geared up for tomorrow- my 3d design class- hopefully that will be awesome as well- i want to keep this luck streak up for as long as i can!

well that is all i have- a bigger post tomorrow- right now my house is a mess and i have dinner on the stove for hubby and i- mmm ravioli :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where I can get my scissors sharpened??????

Harmony said...

don't tell me your damn scissors are going to be in the shop! unacceptable- no fiber for you!