Monday, January 14, 2008

to all of my readers....now hopefully there will be more!

i got this idea from runs like a girl- she is located on my blogroll :0) i think this is an awesome idea and i encourage everyone to leave a comment! i really would love to know who my readers are and be able to not only read the wonderful comments you are thinking about while reading my posts but also comment on your blogs!

It is“National De-Lurking Week”! This is a chance for everyone who stops by my blog to leave a comment, and possibly give me the link to their blogs so that I could add them to my blogroll and we could be one big happy blog family!

Hope i hear from all of you soon- my loyal 3 readers included

please tell me there are still 3 of you? :0)

9 comments:

Julia Goolia said...

Hi Harmony! I followed your comment on my blog to yours and now I'm going to take a look around. So I've de-lurked! It's fun blog hopping, isn't it? xoxo Julia

Tasha said...

Hi Harmony! I'm a reader :)

Miss Sass said...

Hi Harmony. I know where you sleep at night... I've been in yr house when yr not home... Wow, that sounds creepy. But you love me, so it's ok. lol.

xoxo, yr bff

Harmony said...

hi everyone! im glad you all decided to comment! this is an awesome way to know more bloggers!

i hope you keep commenting!

and for those of you still lurking- i hope you comment soon!
:0)

Anonymous said...

i love you i love you i love you and crazily miss you miss you miss you

Erin said...

I'm also de-lurking! :)

jenn said...

Hi Harmony! I just found your blog. We actually have a few connections: MMC, a girl named Carrie, and wedding photographers! I don't have a blog on here yet, I'm on livejournal, but I like this better so I'm thinking of switching. So there's another fan de-lurking :)

Miss Sass said...

Harm, what's the site that comes up when you hit subscribe to someone's profile. Cause every time i try it, it goes to some other site. So somehow I managed to mess mine up. In the nature of de-lurking, help me out. ;)

sierra said...

Hi Harmony. I'm still here!