Thursday, January 3, 2008

vote for me!!!!

hello loyal blog readers.....all 3 of you- well i hope at least there are 3 of you- maybe i overshot?

my wonderful photographer that did the photography for my whole wedding package- and designed my invites, save the dates, place cards, menu cards, bar tents, guest book, table numbers, oh hell- pretty much everything to do with my wedding :0) is having a contest!!!!

on her website blog she has posted a contest for the best picture of 2007- and one of me and hubby's wedding photos has been entered into the contest! if my photo is voted for the most times i win a framed picture of the photo that won- which is an awesome, awesome photo if i do say so myself- big time kudos to molly from mthreestudio- the sparkler scene is one of hubby and i's - as well as our famlily's, favorite photos! i would love to win this award and be able to hang this framed photo in our first house someday- what a gorgeous photo with some gorgeous people hey?

so what all of you could do for me- which i would really appreciate- is going to www.mthreestudio.com and visit molly's blog- follow the directions on her post for the contest and vote for hubby and i! we are i believe photo #8- i really hope to win so please take the time to vote! And while your there check out molly's photography- she is an absolutely phenomenal photog- she made my wedding day so fabulous- from the pictures, to the design- all of it was so gorgeous! she also does children's photography- soooo cute! she has a lot to offer- so check her out!

VOTE FOR ME! WWW.MTHREESTUDIO.COM

No comments: